Microf: How to submit the Application
- Dealer can submit application through mobile app, the dealer portal at Microf.com or Homeowner can apply on dealer’s website
- Hard copy applications: Can be filled out, signed and faxed or scanned to Microf
- Homeowner can apply on line: Go to microf.com and click on customer, click on apply now.
- Homeowner can call in the application to Microf at 855-642-7631
Contact Information for Microf:
Please have the information below to fill out the application:
- Id – a state issued id, passport, driver’s license or state id
- Checking account number and routing number
- Social security number
- Copy of a recent pay stub or Bank statement – make sure the deposits are shown for income purposes and the customer’s name is on the statement, less than 30 days old*
*If Homeowner submits the application or calls in the information: text, email, scan, fax or text a copy of bank statement or paystub to Microf. Use contact information above. Microf can’t proceed with the customer’s approval until proof of income is received.
Please Note:Microf requires no minimum fico score. Microf does not check the three major credit bureaus that put an inquiry on the credit. Microf pulls data from 3rd party agencies; our instant decision engine uses this to make a determination. Please make sure the homeowner give their consent. An interview is required with the homeowner before the dealer can proceed.